Monday, April 28, 2014

Hey family and friends!!
Not much time today, but I wanted to shoot you a quick email.
Still doing good here.  This past week was interesting.  Lots going on as usual, in the work and behind the scenes.  We got to host a departing sister from the Australia Melbourne mission and drop her at the airport the next morning.  It was way crazy to see what it's like to be going home and imagining that I could be there in a 4 months.  Aaahhh!!!  I can't believe how fast the time has flown. I've changed so much, and I know I still have a long way to go.  But dont worry, I'm still my crazy self, especially with Sister Chong and I together again.  Never a dull moment.
We had some break throughs in with our investigators this week and some other things that got waaaay complicated.  All in all it was an amazing week and I cant wait to see what this next week brings.  We've got some big plans in the works.
We had a special multi-stake conference broadcasted from salt lake this weekend.  It was amazing !!! If you get the chance try and look it up on lds.org.  If I find a link later I'll send it to you.  There was alot about strenghtening families and all that fun stuff.  Bhe way, in conference they asked the members to start going through Preach My Gospel. Are you starting?!  I'll send some of my favorite activities for yous to do.  Love it!!
Love you all!!  Send my hugs to the boys and tell them to keep singing in the car!!!!  They need to be up to par when i get back :D
Much love!!
Sister Pyne

No comments:

Post a Comment