Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Hey everyone!!
 
This week was crazy, as usual.  Tuesday we had our zone conference at the mission home so we spent the whole day doing trainings, going over our areas, and doing interviews with the president. Loved it!  It's so fun to see all the missionaries and we always learn a lot.  We also got to hear some departing tesimonies!  That was a little sad. my zone leader from the whole time I've been here is finishing his mission this week.  That night, we were up for exchanges so I went to the sister leaders flat in Samabula and her companion went to my flat in Tamavua.  I spent the night, then Wednesday we went around her area and saw her investigators and stuff.  It was really fun. we were both a little sick and it was raining all day, but we made the most of it.  (i.e singing disney songs and splashing in the puddles when no one was looking  )  As soon as I got back to Tamavua I passed out, woke up the next morning and was super sick!!  No fun.  I tried to tough it out, (I'm still a Brighton PD at heart  ) but by Friday morning  I couldnt take it any more, so we went to the hospital get it checked out.  Turns out it was a bad case of tonsilitis!! Fun huh?!  No worries, I didnt have to go in for surgery or anything.  Meds and a bunch of Benadryl did the trick. and now I'm back to normal. :D
Big news of the week,  I'm getting a new companion! Again!!  There was a crazy huge transfer this week and everyone's been mixed up with the new areas, districts and callings.  It's weird.  I'm staying in Tamavua (booo!) but I get to train a new missionary!!  No idea who it will be yet.  They just flew in this morning and they don't get they're assignments until tomorrow night.  I'll give you the scoop next week.
That's it for now!!
Lots of love from Fiji
Sister Pyne

No comments:

Post a Comment