Sunday, August 25, 2013

Not much happened this week.  It was a school break and a week long festival (Hibiscus Festival, its kinda like Miss America and the state fair combined) so pretty much everyone was away from home or sleeping the day away after a night at the fair grounds.  Not much work happened.  We have some new investigators, had to drop some others, and have another baptismal date.  So that brings to count to 6,  three this Saturday and three on the 14th.   It was pouring rain all week and we came home early, soaked every night.  Most of the families cancelled their dinner appointments so they could go to the festival, so it was kind-of a bum week, but hopefully this next week will be better!!   Saturday marks the end of month 5 for me. I can't believe its gone by so fast!!  At the end of September I'll be 1/3 of the way through my mission. Aaahh!!!  So weird. Anyway, that's my week! 
I love you all and wish everyone good luck with school. 

Moce toka!!

Sister Pyne
[Quoted text hidden]

No comments:

Post a Comment